ELDA Rewards Program
1. What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
2. Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
3. How do I earn points?
You can earn points by making purchases and even receive bonus points on your birthday! To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
4. How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
5. How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
6. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
7. What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
8. Why did my account balance go down?
You cancelled or returned a purchase.
9. I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
10. Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
11. How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
12. What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
13. Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org